Quran classes in Dubai
Quran is the holy book of Islam. Muslim believes the Quran was recited by Allah (Almighty) to Prophet Muhammad through the angel Gabriel. Quran is one of the outstanding works of classic Arabic Literature. The book was divided into chapters and subdivided into verses. Quran contains the teaching of God, which is a service as divine guidance for mankind. Quran verses are found similarity from the Bible text (holy book of Christian). In Arabic, the word Quran means, “He recites.” Here “He“ refers to Allah.
The theme of the course:
Prophet Muhammad is known as the father of Islamic religion. In the prophetic era, Muhammad received divine knowledge in the cave of Hira. He spent 23 years of his life to gain this information. After this, he went to Medina to form the independent Muslim community. He used to teach his companions about laws mention in Quran. It is believed Quraysh who were prisoners at the Battle of Badr get their freedom by reciting the teaching of Quran. Initially, the Quran was written on tablets, bones, and flat ends of a date palm.
As per sources from Sunni and Shia, relating Muhammad’s use Quran to create prayer in the manner of recitation. Quran did not exist in the form at the time of Muhammad’s death. Many scholars try to interpret the Quran such as Sahih Al-Bukhari, Islamic studies scholar Welch, Fakhr al-Din Al-Razi, Al-Tabari. As per the Muslim community, in the 18-century final verse of Quran was revealed on the month of Dhu Al-Hijjah (Islamic month February or March 632 approx. The verse was disclosed to the commoner after the Prophet finished delivering his speech at Ghadir Khumm.
The benefit of reading Quran
● As per Prophet Muhammad if you to be purely Muslim and want to receive a blessing from Allah then learning and teaching of the Quran is the ultimate solution. Bakari mention: “The best of you are the ones who learn the Quran and teach it to others.”
● It is written in the Quran whoever read this scare book will be rewarded by Allah. The reward will be multiple, as many times it will be read or recipe.
● Quran teaching is to work as a guide to solve our daily problem and prejudice. In the Quran, there are many examples, which give courage and motivation to deal with our difficulties in life
● Quran explains the power and energy of almighty. It glorifies the divine nature of almighty in a mane of Allah. Therefore, Quran help to know about Allah and his miracle.
● For the mortal Quran is a source to get a position in paradise. Reading and teaching of Quran help to open the door of Jannat. The position in Paradise will be the basis of Quran memorization in life.
● People who able to restore his belief in teaching in the Quran are qualified for heaven. Quran needed to follow and applied in day-to-day life will lead to Paradise
● For every true Muslim to know the teaching of the Quran and reciting to others is come under their religious responsibility. As per the Quranic instruction people who follow Islam should respect and recite Quran with understanding.
Quran classes are quite common in Dubai, and this class has a huge demand. The majority population in Dubai is Muslim. Quran was written in Arabic, so people who want to receive the true essence of the Quran need to know Arabic. Quran classes offer different types of the program depending upon the age of the student, such as Nurul Quran for girls, Ma’al Quran for boys, Quranic playschool for the little ones, Lulu was Marjan for women, etc.
The course mainly focuses on the expectations of the people who are interested to know and recite the Quran. The desire is to be a master in Quran recitation and memorize the surah. The students get guidance from those who have depth knowledge about the divine textbook. Quran is a mandatory pre-requisite for the course for the students.
Details about the Quranic Classes in Dubai:
1. Sheik Mohammad Noor Bin Saif 04-2647448
2. Sheikha Hassa Bint Hamdan Al Maktoum 04-2968200
3. Markaz Nida al Fitra 04-2899263, 04-2899204/2899203
4. Markaz AsSahabah al Khairi 04-2688616
5. Markaz Dar Asma bint Abi Bakr 04-2969688
6. Malik bin Anas Centre 04-2892320, 04-2892310
7. Hamad bin Salim Centre 04-2874934
8. Al Baraha Centre 04-2726999, 04-2711109
9. As Siddiq Centre 04-2863833, 04-2863835
10. Al Farooq Qur’an Centre 04-289 5628
11. Khalfan Centre 04-3437898
12. Ahmed Abdullah Centre 04-3955898
Few top rates Quranic Centre, which are gaining high popularity for its teaching style and structure in Dubai are as follows:
1. Al Manar Qur’an Study Centre – It functions under HH Sheikha Hind Bint Maktoum Bin Juma Al Maktoum wife of HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of UAE
2. Maktoum Centres for Memorising the Qur’an, Dubai
3. Dar Al Ber Society, Dubai
4. Markaz Al Huda, Twar
5. Al Salam Islamic Centre: (formerly for Sisters)
6. Islamic Information Centre: Islamic Information Center (IIC) works under the Dar al Ber Society.
7. Kalemah Centre
Who can take this course?
Zayed House for Islamic Culture (ZHIC) is a school for teaching Islamic literature. It was founded on 31st May 2015 by Highness Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan (may Allah save him)- the king of Abu Dhabi.
ZHIC is an Islamic cultural organization concerned with providing necessary care to new Muslims, teaching Arabic and Holy Quran introducing the truth and essence of Islam. ZHIC provides a suitable platform for interested persons to educate themselves with the knowledge and guidance of the Quran.
The word “Tajweed” means mastering. When it is used related to the Quran, it means mastering the art of Arabic letters and the perfect level of pronunciation. The Quranic Arabic lessons are available indifferent Quran learning centres in Dubai.