Quran with Tajweed
Quran with Tajweed
The spirit and core of the Islam religion are that Allah is one, the creator of the universe and his believers and followers should have faith in Him, no matter what the circumstances. By knowing the teachings in the Holy Quran, one gets to know the holistic knowledge of the universe and Allah, as its creator.
We strive to teach the true message of Islam, which is to spread mercy, justice, high morals and equality among all people.
Islam encourages people to fully realize their full potential and serve other people with good faith with the belief that Allah is watching over them. This online course teaches the basics of the Islam religion and studies. This course includes teachings from the Holy Book Quran and the ancient Islamic books. The advantage of taking up this online course rather than opting to go to a traditional school is that you can take this course at of yourself rather than the fixed timings allotted in a school.
Knowing Arabic is a necessity. This is so, as the course includes reading verses from the Holy Quran and teaching the students the proper way to read these verses. There is an interaction between teachers and students. With determination and commitment from the student’s side, they will be able to learn the Quran properly.
The traditional way to learn Quran versus the present-day way:
The conventional approach to Learn Quran with Tajweed is by going to the mosque. Amidst the interiors of the mosque and the Islamic environment, the students learn to pray in a correct manner. This is still the preferred method for people to learn but, with the advancement of technology, the present-day way of learning is through Quranic Apps or online learning. This does not involve going to a mosque to learn about the Quran.
In this way of learning, emphasis should be given to the way of pronunciation and word-to-word learning. The proper translation should also be there for those learners who are not so proficient in the Arabic language or do not know the Arabic language. For both apps related or online learnings, there should be proper audio recitals for learning to speak the word correctly. Multilingual teachers should be available for teachings so that the students can opt for a teacher who can explain them in a language; there are most comfortable in.
Importance of learning the Quran
The Holy Book of the religion of Islam is the Holy Quran. In this, Allah has stated a complete code of conduct. It talks about all the different and various aspects of life a person goes through. By learning the Quan, one can feel comfortable. Every Muslim man and woman should learn the Quran. But, people of other religion can also learn the Quran to know more about this religion and its teaching. To understand the Quran is essential while reading it. By reading and learning the Quran, the person enhances his spiritual spirit. Reading this holy book enables the person to set an exemplary example to his fellow beings.
The rules of learning Quran
There are specific rules and customs while learning the Quran.
- The Quran should be learned from a teacher who has knowledge of the Quran with Tajweed and Tafsir.
- The place where the Quran will be recited should be free from any impurities.
- While reciting or reading the Quran, the mistakes should be corrected by another Muslim if present.
The beliefs of the benefits of reading the Quran
- It’s an Islamic duty.
- It leads to internal peace
- It will proof on the day of judgment.
- It will take one to paradise.
- Those who recite the Quran will be in the company of the angles.
- The position you will have in paradise depends on how much you have memorized the Quran.
- Your status in your current life will be raised.
- First and foremost, the fundamental Islamic course will teach the students to pay their respects and gratitude towards Allah, our God in Islam. This is necessary as we should always be grateful for all the things God has given us.
- The next part of the course will deal with learning what the true and exact purpose of Islam is.
- Later, there shall be teachings and discussions about Islam and spreading awareness about Islam in the world.
Essential points of the course
- The timings are flexible. The students, according to their convenience, can select the schedules of their choice.
- The teaching process is simple.
- There is no age limit. A child can take the course or a teenager or an adult.
- The charges we take are minimal. If you fulfil specific criteria, you are entitled to a free course.
- Fill in the details in the online form on our official website,
Who can all take this course?
Anyone who wants to know about the basics of Islam is welcome to take up this course. This course is not just for the people from the Muslim community, but, also for people who wish to learn about the sacred Islamic ideas can join this course. If you have a basic knowledge of the Arabic language, you can join the course to learn more about Islam. Knowledge of Arabic is needed as one has to read from the books of Islam to understand the meaning.
Details of the course
First of all, there are introduction classes. This is an essential aspect of the course as after taking these few introduction classes, one can decide if he or she wishes to continue further in the course. If you choose to continue, the timings of you taking the course will be decided, and you have to take the class online at that time on the days allotted to you. Apart from the ancient books on Islam, the course will also include teachings from the Holy Book of Quran. For more details, please go through the following site – http://www.equranforkids.com.
We believe in true Islamic teachings. If you are unable to visit a mosque to learn the Quran, please feel free to contact us to learn the Quran.